Finding the perfect hotel for your stay in London will probably leave you searching for hours online, browsing the thousands of accommodation options available. There are many hotels with different star ratings, hostels, bed and breakfasts and even serviced apartments available throughout the year in London. Depending on the area, budget and the purpose of you trip you might be able to narrow down the selection.
* Business hotels -- these hotels are furnished with stylish decor and offer conference rooms and modern amenities tailored for business people with great locations for easy commuting. Suitable hotels of this type are -- Radisson Blu, Jumeirah Carlton Tower, The Cavendish, and Mint Hotel Westminster.
* Romantic hotels -- for the perfect romantic getaway, we're sure that London will be a good choice. Indulge spa and luxury at The Bingham, The Colonnade or The Connaught.
* Family friendly -- there is a great choice on hotels perfect for the whole family. We recommend 196 Bishopsgate for their serviced apartments and fully equipped kitchen. If you prefer a hotel -- go for The Athenaeum or Novotel.
* Theatre breaks -- London is famous for its theatre shows in the West End. If you want to enjoy a theatre break with a stay close to where the show is going to take place, we recommend The Beaufort, The Rathbone or Holiday Inn in Oxford Circus.
* Boutique and design hotels -- Enjoy top comfort and designer interior at Sofitel, 41, Andaz Liverpool Street, Bermondsey Square Hotel or Boundary.
* Budget hotels -- If you want to explore London on a budget -- that's very possible although it boast to be one of the most expensive cities in the world. Days Hotel Waterloo, Arosfa Hotel, Express by Holiday Inn London Croydon or the Georgian House in Pimlico will be happy to accommodate you at reasonable rates.
* Backpackers hotels and hostels -- London is a very tourist city and has hundreds of hostels opening their doors to tourists from all over the world. We're sure you'll find comfort in the Generator Hostel in Russel Square or Palmers Lodge in Swiss Cottage.
The best way to do it is to browse online. You will be able to read reviews from other visitors, view hotel's location and check if there are any rooms available for your preferred dates.
One of the best places to do so is LastMinute.com. They boast with their Price Match Guarantee so if you book a hotel with them and find a better deal somewhere else -- they will refund you the difference.
Another website worth visiting is Booking.com. The amount of reviews for each hotel is pretty much enough to give you an idea what to expect. For some bookings you will be allowed free cancellation.
Always check at least two providers and read guests' reviews for the ultimate hotel in London.